2020 Primary care Hawai Conference
Join us for 2020 The Napa Primary Care – Caring for the Active and Athletic Patient Conference, November 4-8, 2020. The Napa Primary Care Conference is an exclusive educational conference especially designed for doctors and health care professionals who care for active as well as athletic patients. This conference is uniquely designed in such a way to benefit medical practitioners.
The Primary Care Conference will be held at The Napa Valley Marriot Resort and Spa, amazingly located within few minutes of prominentvineyards, shopping, tourist attractions, and plentiful options for work out and doing physical activities.
This conference will provide health care professionals very practical info that you can utilize in your profession. Attendees can learn a wide range of topics include common medicinal and musculoskeletal difficulties that affect people’s lifestyle. The main motive will be on providing necessary information that will support you to diagnose and manage these situations in the clinic; hence you can support your patients to get recover again and improve their lifestyle performance. In addition, various health care topics on healthy living, lifestyles and personal wellness will make this conference a valuable experience for all attendees.
The curriculum is directed to Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine, PM&R and Orthopedics specialists as well as Physical Therapists, Athletic Trainers, Physicians Assistants, Nurse Practitioners and others who want to earn Continuing Medical Education from world’s leading physician specialists who are brilliant speakers
1. Diagnose easily the health problem and provide treatments for curing any deformities in the body. Identify which medicine is suitable for solving health problems.
2. Define recent progress regarding various health problems and their effect on sports and workout performance.
3. Find current references for good nutrition guiding in active as well as athletic patients.
4. Illustrate crucial skills in the disease diagnosis and managing of any musculoskeletal problems faced by family doctors.
5. Identify common difficulties encountered by patients and efficiently treat these health related problems.
6. Diagnosegeneral medical-legal problemsrelated to the primary care surgeon.
We hope you will really join us for this amazing primary care conference in 2020. You will get a very good experience, so I forward to meeting you in Napa!
Robert Sallis, MD, FACSM, FAAFP
Family Medicine Physician
Clinical Professor of Family Medicine
UC Riverside School of Medicine
Department of Family Medicine
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center, Fontana, CA