2020 Napa Primary care conference
Join us for 2020 The Napa Primary Care – Caring for the Athletic and active Patient Conference, November 4-8, 2020. The Napa Primary Care Conference is the best educational conference planned for general practitioners and medical professionals who take care of athletic and active patients or who own lead such a lifestyle.
The Primary Care conference will be organized at The Beautiful Napa Valley Marriot Resort and Spa, opportunely situated within minutes of famous wineries, shopping, charms, and numerous choices for doing physical activity and workouts.
This conference will provide you with the practical information that you can apply in your career. Wide ranges of essential topics covered are related to common medical and muscles-skeletal problems that disturb patients who lead an energetic lifestyle. The main attention will be on offering helpful info that will assist doctors to diagnose and manage these conditions in the office; so that you can help your patients get moving again and improve their life performance. In addition, various topics on healthy lifestyles and personal fitness will make this conference a valuable experience for all attendees.
The prospectus is focused to Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, PM&R and Orthopedics specialists, Physical Therapists, Physicians Assistants, Athletic Trainers, Nurse Practitioners and others health care experts who want to earn Ongoing Medical Education from chief physician specialists who are superb speakers
At the end of this program, contestants will be able to:
1. Describe the recent advancements related to various health related difficulties and their influence on sports and exercise performance.
2. Classify current references for right nutrition in active as well as athletic patients.
3. Exemplify important skills in the right diagnosis and supervision of common bone problems faced by family physicians.
4. Diagnose common health problems encountered by patients and successfully treat these disorders.
5. Define general medical or legal issues related to the primary care surgeon.
6. Diagnose serious health and skeleton related abnormalities and able to provide the best treatments. Doctors get the right kind of ideas in identifying the right problems and providing medicines.
We believe definitely you will join us for this exceptional conference in 2020. I look forward to meeting you in Napa!
Robert Sallis, MD, FACSM, FAAFP
Family Medicine Physician
Clinical Professor of Family Medicine
UC Riverside School of Medicine
Department of Family Medicine
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center, Fontana, CA